Saturday, June 6, 2009

Generations {Cypress Family Photography}

Stephanie enlisted me to take some generational pictures of herself, her mother, and her beloved grandmother. While I thoroughly enjoyed the whole session with this group (what a riot they are!), I was most struck by the love and tenderness they have for their mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother. It was a pleasure to capture the love this family has for this sweet woman.

And by the way, have you SEEN my awesome new blog header? Ask and you shall receive! Much thanks to my brilliant friend and neighbor, Spencer B. I have been so blessed by the support and encouragement of friends and family as I take on this undertaking of photography as a business. The "Barfussi", as we call them, have been without a doubt some of my biggest supporters. Thanks guys!!








1 comment: