Thursday, June 18, 2009

R Family {Cypress Family Photography}

I am learning that one of the best things about this new job of mine is the people I have had the pleasure of meeting. Some of these people I would have likely never met otherwise. This was definitely the case with the R family. But oh how I would have been missing out!

Remember the H Family? I had just delivered their cd to them when the wife/mom (she's also a friend of mine) called me back and said their friends were in from the UK for just three more days and really wanted to book a session. We fit the session in the evening before they flew back.

By the end of the session I was sad they were leaving. They were such a joy.

I hope you guys love the pictures. And seriously, Lynsey...come back?









4 comments:

  1. You have such an amazing talent of capturing precious, sweet, moments! I LOVE these pictures. I am so glad you love the "R" family as we do. Next time they are in town we will all have to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, you work magic with the camera! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we LOVE these pics kristin. what amazes us is that you managed to get these shots when jonah wasn't really his normal happy self and kyle was plain grumpy. i told col we need to come over yearly for our updaed family pics ;o).

    thank you again!!! it made our trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynsey your family is so precious!! I can't believe you have two already, what a blessing!
    Keri

    ReplyDelete