Sunday, May 31, 2009

H Family {Cypress Family Photographer}

I am way thrilled to post these pictures. Gorgeous parents + adorable smiley baby = really fun photo shoot. Jeremy and I go waaaay back to high school and Jeanae is just about the cutest, most fun thing ever (I live to get an email from Jeanae. Seriously honey, you are hilarious!).

I knew this was going to be a different kind of session when they picked me up (yes, they picked ME up), and the baby was in the car wearing nothing but a diaper and Jeanae handed me a bag of clothes and a stack of shirts and had me pick out what everyone should wear. Then they didn't even complain when I took FOREVER to edit their pictuers. You guys are the best!

Jeremy, thanks for taking your shoes off for me. Those pictures made my year!












4 comments:

  1. hey girl these looks awesome! so when can we set up an appointment :) I don't know your prices but I have been waiting til school was out for us to get some fam pics, Kehnley is almost TWO in just a few weeks and I would LOVE for you to take some family pics and pics of our funny girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! They are a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love those little lips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the pictures... everytime you post a new shoot I get more excited about working with you( Hopefully in a the next few months).
    Colton's Mom (Catherine Day)

    ReplyDelete