Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brand New! { Katy Newborn Photographer }

When Jennifer emailed me about a newborn session for her soon-to-be-born second son, I was thrilled. I had followed her blog, via the blog of close mutual friend, for quite some time. Jennifer and Bryan had prayed for, yearned for, and pleaded with God for this addition to their family. Unbeknownst to me, while I was following her journey to her newest darling, she was following our journey through Campbell's illness. We both agreed we had been blessed by the faithful God, who walked us each through incredibly difficult trials.

Knowing her journey to get to Colin made it even sweeter to photograph this little darling and their new family of FOUR. They truly are incredibly sweet, and this boy is blessed to be born to parents who wanted him oh so badly.

















3 comments:

  1. WOW Kristin, you have outdone yourself on these. They are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh K and Jen, I LOVE these pictures! He is so handsome and I love love love the knit sack. Great family photo on the bed, too. Too wonderful for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, you captured my little angel so beautifully! And the ones of our whole family...I will treasure them always!

    ReplyDelete