Thursday, February 18, 2010

B Family (with dogs!) { Tomball Couples Photographer }

I have mentioned before that I LOVE photographing friends. This was definitely no exception!

Erin and Adam have become some of our precious friends over the last two years. Erin and Adam are the kind of people that will come to the hospital straight from the airport coming back from vacation, to visit your baby in the PICU. They will bring up their laptop to the hospital to keep you entertained. Adam even pre-cleaned a pumpkin and brought all the supplies up to us at the hospital to carve our own pumpkin, since Campbell was going to be in the hospital over Halloween.

We are so blessed to know them and call them friends.

And obviously they are G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S, right??
















2 comments:

  1. WE LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much Kristin; you did an amazing job! And we had such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristin,
    Your name was given to me by my future sister-in-law, Jenny Milano (aka Jenny Martin). I'm impressed with your work and wanted to know if you do weddings. My fiance and I will be getting married November 20, 2010. I would have emailed you privately, but I didn't see an address. Please let me know. Thank you!
    Sincerely,
    Natalie, nsiglesias@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete