Thursday, August 20, 2009

A & K { Katy Family Photographer }

I heard recently that a photography business must have both word-of-mouth referrals and repeat clients in order to gain success. In my early days of business, I have been so blessed to have both of these. I am so indebted to my friends and family for the continued support as I strive to fulfill this dream of mine.

Do these girls look familiar? Their parents (who also happen to be close, "take crazy vacation with" friends of ours) have been a great support to me, as well as my most loyal returning customers! The official reason for this session was that little K was turning 9 months old, but of course big sister got in on the fun too!

Ang - thanks for your unending patience with me as I took FOREVER to finish these.

McClinton 013 name

McClinton 179 name

McClinton 081 name

McClinton 215 name

McClinton 086 name

McClinton 255 name

McClinton 150-2 name

McClinton 130 name

No comments:

Post a Comment