Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"M" Family {Katy Family Photographer}

Getting to photograph people is wonderful. Getting to photograph your friends is REALLY wonderful.
I've known Angela and Jordan since high school. What seems like a million years and three kids between us later, it is a joy to have reconnected with them by way of our church home. I have been particularly blessed by their support of me as I embark on this journey as a photographer. Everyone should have friends that believe in them like this.

I love you guys. Hope you love the pictures.
P.S. You all are beautiful. You make taking pictures easy!












4 comments:

  1. Oh man I could not love them more! THANK YOU for spending so much time on these and for the patience with me as I chose outfits and the girls as they were... well, girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING. I seriously love them all. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! My favorite is of Jordan tossing Kate in the air. What a neat daddy-daughter moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family! I love them all. You are so talented Kristin!

    ReplyDelete