Sunday, January 29, 2012

Erin & Joe { The Woodlands Engagement Photographer }


 
This groom-to-be, Joe, is a friend from our beloved church (iamthewaters.com).  I was thrilled to meet his beautiful bride-to-be and LOVED getting to capture the two of them (plus sweet Rylee!).

Joe is pretty much the nicest guy I know (aside from my own Russell King :), so I could not wait to meet the girl who snagged his heart.  Erin totally did not disappoint!  This girl is sweet, fun, loves the Lord, and is excited to marry an exceptional guy.

Joe & Erin, congrats!  You guys are in for an adventure.  I pray a million blessings over your marriage.  May you always be committed to serving the Lord together, to making your marriage great even when it’s hard, and to laughing together for the next hundred years.

P.S. Erin, you totally inspired me.  I really want to rock some cowboy boots :)











No comments:

Post a Comment