Tuesday, November 8, 2011

McClinton Girls { Katy Child Photographer }

I have known and loved this family for a long time.  And if you have been looking at the images Kristin King Photography produces for any length of time, you will surely recognize them.  These girls have done quite a bit of growing in the two and a half years I have been in business, and it has been my joy to photograph them along the way.  Are they ever beautiful!

They aren’t the only ones who have grown up.  Both Mom and Dad and I go all the way back to high school.  In fact, I’m pretty sure that somewhere around 1998, I referred to dad (Jordan) as “Jordo” for at least a few years.

This past year has been one of growth in mine and Russ’s relationship with our friends the McClintons.  People who were amongst our good friends have now become invaluable life partners.  I am challenged by them, trust them, and love love love spending time with them.

Yesterday I turned 31.  In honor of my birthday, Jordan wrote on my FB wall “Happy Birthday KK! Thanks for marrying Russell....What? That's valid. If you weren't born, you wouldn't have married Russ, and then I wouldn't get to be friends with him...”.  I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Love you McClinton people.  Let’s bring “Jordo” back.









No comments:

Post a Comment