Wednesday, December 8, 2010

P Family - Oh how I love them! { Houston Family Photographer }

I'm baaaack! While it was nice to have a little break and some time to settle in as a mother of TWO darling kiddos, I have definitely missed the creating and interacting that comes with this "work" I do. And when I'm back, I'm back. I've already had three sessions this week and am looking at two more before the week is over. I was so excited about this particular family session, that I raced through the editing and, of course, picked way too many images to post for it to be considered a small sneak peek!

Clint Paschall is not only the pastor of our beloved church, The Waters, but also played a significant role in me coming to know the Lord. It's hard to believe I have known this precious family since their beautiful daughter was an adorable, red-haired toddler and I was a silly high-school girl. As an adult, Clint and Tonia have blessed my family with friendship, accountability, and much appreciated parenting advice! They are people we feel blessed to call friends.

What a joy to photograph people that I love so.














3 comments:

  1. You do awesome work!!! I love looking at your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love them (the pictures and the Paschalls)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these SO much! Definitely one of my favorite shoots of yours!

    ReplyDelete